BECOME A SUNVELLA AFFILIATE MARKETING PARTNER
Ground Floor Opportunity
The reception to SUNVELLA High Oleic Sunflower Oils by restaurants, food services and consumers during our yearlong market test in the Miami area and online has been tremendous. Not only are new restaurants constantly signing up, SUNVELLA is an Amazon best seller. We are now ramping up our online sales channels. That’s where you come in.
High Oleic Healthy
The greater the content of oleic acid in an oil, the more monounsaturated fat is available. It has been shown that a diet rich in monounsaturated fats, like oleic acid, promotes higher levels of HDL, the good cholesterol.1 SUNVELLA contains 83% oleic acid, or 12 grams of monounsaturated fat per tablespoon. That’s 15% more than olive oil!
SUNVELLA High Oleic Sunflower Oils are also:
- All natural, 100% pure
- Paleo and vegan friendly
- 0% trans fat.
Two SUNVELLA High Oleic Sunflower Oils available for participants!
FryPure™ High Oleic Sunflower Oil
- Refined for a clean, odorless taste
- Wide cooking range, all the way up to up to 450° F
- Fried and sautéed cuisine, and baked goods
- All-recipe friendly
SunPure™ High Oleic Sunflower Oil
- Unrefined with a delicious gourmet flavor
- Ideal for salad dressings, sauces, marinades, and fresh presentations.
- Medium-heat (320° F) sautés, and signature baked goods.
- Earn 10% of the total sale.
- Custom links and web banners.
- Secure account with a intuitive dashboard
- Track all sales and earnings.
- Guaranteed commission rate of 10%
- Limited number of AMPs per segment
- Minimal competition in high oleic category
- Dedicated delivery to SUNVELLA recipients
- Price reliability you can count on
- Market sustainability built-in
Information Support – sunvella.com
- Learn about the products
- Read about the health benefits
- Watch videos
- Get the latest news
How To Apply
Being approved as a SUNVELLA™ Affiliate Marketing Partner is not only a privilege, but also an very special opportunity. To be considered as a SUNELLA AMP, click the APPLY NOW button below.
- Jenkins, David J. A. MD et al, Adding monounsaturated fatty acids to a dietary portfolio of cholesterol-lowering foods in hypercholesterolemia, CMAJ 2010; 182(18): Results, Conclusion